Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Have to Take Off My Shoes, But I Can Bring a Knife Aboard

I know I haven't posted in a while, but does this make sense to you? In order to board a plane, we have to take off our shoes,  have not only our belongings but ourselves X-rayed and groped, yet we will now be able to bring small pocket knives on board an airplane. Can't take more than three ounces of shampoo or shaving cream, but we can take a small knife. Does that make sense to you? Maybe I missed something. Maybe some of you critical thinkers out there can clue me in. I have to get barefooted, but I can take a knife. I have to be body scanned, but I can take a knife.......... As usual I welcome your thoughts in the comment section of the blog. You can follow The Critical Thinker on Twitter @thecriticalthinker01. Feel free to also post your feedback by visiting the tab alongside the right side of your screen that says "Feedback."

2 comments:

lepetitvolcan said...

How many people have to get hurt or killed before people see sense?

Unknown said...

Wow! That is insanity if I ever saw it!