1. pantsing What many high school students will do to fellow classmates if they decide to wear sweatpants. It is far to easy to catch the wearer of the sweatpants off-guard and pull their sweats down. Any other form of clothing on the bottom is not to be messed with.....only sweatpants. Poor girl decided to wear her sweats today; she's probably going to get......oh, and the pantsing begins.When are we going to say "ENOUGH?" When are we going to put an end to the madness? How much lower can we go? In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr., "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." Our lives are ending; haven't we been silent long enough? Something to critically think about. I welcome your commentary in the comment section of the blog and invite you to listen to The Critical Thinker live each Saturday morning beginning at 6 a.m. ET on gobrave.org. Follow on Twitter @thinkcritical01.
2. pantsing a. to forcefully remove another person pants as a form of embarrassment. b. same as above except for sexual gratification.
3. pantsing The act or practice of pulling someone's pants down. The Seniors and I went pantsing today. The Freshmen never had a chance.
4. pantsing To yank someone else's pants down. Usually done in a humorous fashion. Also reffered to as pantsed. "Dude, did you see when Mark pantsed Tom? That was hilarious!" "Jack got expelled for pantsing the principal."
5. pantsing The act of someone pulling down another person's pants exposing their boxers/ briefs Today Bill and I made a plan for pantsing John. We did it in gym when he was sagging showing his orange briefs. He was so embarrassed!
St. Louis Area Police To Be Investigated By FBI And Justice Department - By Victor Ochieng After the acquittal of a white police officer in the fatal shooting of a Black suspect, the St. Louis area has been home to numerous or...
2 hours ago