Monday, March 14, 2011

It Is Only For One Day

Okay folks, please do not tell me that you are one of the folks who think there are now only 23 hours in a day. It always amazes me that when we switch either to or from daylight savings time +there are people who believe we actually went to a 25 or 23 hour day. Folks you only lose or gain the hour for that one day;. Whatever day is designated as the day to switch from or to daylight savings time is the only day that you lose or gain the hour. By the next day you are back to the normal 24 hour cycle. I know it seems unbelievable, but yes I have had people tell me that we gained or lost the hour for more than just the transition time (LOL.. don't mind me I'm.having some fun with the blog ,that's why it's called The Critical Thinker). By the time you are reading this, we are back to a 24 hour day. Enjoy the sun.

No comments: