Thursday, July 8, 2010

What does Lindsey Lohan and Lebron James Have In Common?

MY LEVEL OF INTEREST!   The following excerpt from  the sitcom Frasier,  tremendously illustrates my point. I really could not have said it any clearer myself.

- A caller (Roger) wants Frasier to help him decide whether he should call his boat 'Lulubelle' or 'The Intrepid':


  Frasier: "Roger, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem. Thank you for your call."

If I had that tunneling electron microscope of which Frasier speaks, not even it would be able to locate my level of interest in where Lebron James plays basketball or if Lindsey Lohan goes to jail or not. You can rest assured there will be at least one television that will not be tuned in tonight to Lebron's television special announcing his decision to the world and as for Lindsey, the judge did her a favor. I welcome your response.


No comments: