Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Technology is a Wonderful Thing

I just learned of Technorati, who according to their site "collects, organizes and distributes the global online conversation." This is another great tool to get "The Critical Thinker" worldwide attention. Also according to their site they are the third-largest blog media property and the sixth-largest social media property. Technology is a wonderful thing. I encourage all of my blogging buddies out there to check out Technorati (technorati.com). I learned of it from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Social Media Marketing (second edition) written by Jennifer Abernethy. I found Ms. Abernethy's book to be fun, informative and filled with useful information such as the info I learned about Technorati. As always I look forward to your commentary in the comment section of The Critical Thinker. K87CYDDKWCHW

No comments: