Saturday, July 9, 2016

Evil In The Hearts of Men - This is Lunacy!!

Since the events that transpired over the course of this last week,  I have been trying to come up with a Critical Thinker blog post to address them. The incidences I speak of are the killings that occurred in Minnesota, Louisiana and Dallas. I could not get my thoughts together to put my words on paper, however, I was able to express my thoughts via my podcast The Marc Medley Show on Spreaker. Please take a listen and I truly hope it causes us all to critically think and then act. Enough is enough with all of this killing.



As always, something to critically think about. You are invited to join me each Saturday at 6 a.m. ET as I host The Reading Circle with Marc Medley book talk radio show. The show is heard around the world on gobrave.org and locally in northern NJ on FM radio WP88.7 FM. You are also invited to join me on Twitter @thinkcritical01 and @readingcircle01.

No comments: