Monday, July 2, 2018

Want To Be A Rainmaker?

Just finished reading MAKE IT RAIN by Areva Martin, posted my 5 Star review on Amazon and Goodreads and decided to make it my book of the month for July in this blog (see sidebar section on the left).

I won't give you all of the details as I encourage you to get a copy for yourself, read it and add the strategies to your marketing/branding toolkit. As one who is looking to "make it rain!" I found the strategies and tactics outlined by Ms. Martin to be well thought out and actionable.

I already have begun using Ms. Martin's coaching for making it rain with my radio show The Reading Circle with Marc Medley, this blog, The Critical Thinker and my podcast The Marc Medley Show.  So if you are looking to take your brand up a notch or two like I am, I highly recommend MAKE IT RAIN.  I invite you to comment in the comment section of this post as well as listen to me live each Saturday from  6- 9 a.m. Eastern Time as I webstream around the world on gobrave.org and broadcast on FM radio in the northern New Jersey and Metropolitan New York areas on WP88.7 FM. I also invite you to follow me on Twitter @thinkcritical01 and @readingcircle01.

No comments: